Booking a Program
Please have all of the following information ready:
- Name/address/phone/e-mail for person booking the program
- Contact info for teacher/leader who will be in charge the day of program
- Name of the program(s) you want
- Date/Time for program(s) – please have a 1st & 2nd choice
- Location of program – can be onsite at NCNC or at a school/other location of your choice
- The grade level and/or age of the group
- Size of audience (number of classes/students, teachers, chaperones, etc.)
- Expected arrival/departure times – Staying for lunch/snack or extra exploration?
- Billing contact, address and method of payment
In order to hold a reservation:
- A minimum of a 15% deposit to secure your program on our calendar.
- Deposit is due within two weeks of the date you make the reservation booking with our Registrar.
- The remaining balance must be received before the date of your scheduled program, unless other arrangements have been made for payment.
- Failure to remit final payment prior to program will result in a cancellation of that program.
- If you require other payment arrangements, please speak with our Program Administrator and Registrar, Debbie Jaeger at (203) 966-9577 x1020 at the time of booking, so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- We accept cash, check, or credit card as payment for programs.
- For further questions, contact our Program Administrator and Registrar at (203) 966-9577 x1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about chaperones, having lunch/snack here at the nature center, our inclement weather policy, and how to make the most of your visit with us, please check out our Preparing for your Visit PDF.
Max 25 students
within 10 miles
Additional fees may apply for programs that:
- involve more than 25 participants
- require travel outside a 10 mile radius of NCNC
- take place outside of normal business hours (9am-4pm, Monday-Saturday)
Please call for more information.
We have program discounts available for:
- local organizations
- schools in need
- schools/organizations booking multiple programs or program series
Please contact us to see how we may be able to accommodate you.